For the cream cheese filling:
- 1 packet of room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of regular, granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tspn of vanilla extract
If you have, use an electric mixer to combine these well. I added a spoon of honey just to give it more flavor.
For the bread (dry mixture)
- 1 2/3 of cup of all-purpose flower
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 tspn of cinnamon
- 1/2 tspn of nutmeg
- 1/2 tspn of pumpkin spice
Combine all these together.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt (yoghurt gives any bread load moistness) I refuse to bake without it.
- 2 eggs.
Mix all this with electric mixer.
Now you have 3 different bowls of 3 different textures. Fold the dry mixture into wet little by little so that flour does not clump. Use a whisk or something.
Grease a loaf pan really well. Put one half of the bread mixture on the bottom. Spread the cream cheese filling on top of it. Pour rest of the bread mixture on top and bake for about an hour at 325F.
My oven is pretty strong since its a gas oven. Electric ones may need more time. Use your best judgement. Toothpick in the middle is a good test. If it comes out clean, the bread is done. You don't want to overcook it otherwise it it will be too dry. Enjoy!
|Please ignore my disgusting nailpolish|
YAY PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! HAPPY FALL FRIENDS!