Thoughts and some predictions on the Game of Thrones finale (obviously spoilers.) Level of excitement/importance/prediction not in any particular order. Here we go:
- Sansa is personally responsible for ridding the world of TWO psychopaths and sociopaths: Baelish & Ramsey Bolton. I do not wanna HEAR Sansa hate near me. No one grew and evolved as much as she has. If anyone truly deserves the throne and will serve it well and smart, its Sansa f*cking Stark. She survived horrific abuse by Westeros biggest psychos and outlived them. Come at me bro.
- Also, Sansa & Arya bonding over their struggles and being fucking awesome is the lullaby I fall asleep to.
- Baelish choking on his own blood after being cut by the same knife that was LITERALLY a catalyst for the ENTIRE show, is the song of my people. Lemme sing it to ya: BYE FELICIA.
- I find it fitting that Viserion dragon is the one that died and became the Ice Dragon. Dany named him after a very cruel, evil brother….it seems fitting that she will battle him AGAIN.
- If you are a fan of the show, if you’ve read the books, understand GOT mythology and why George Martin does what he does, the concept of FAMILY & POWER is extremely important. Incest is something that’s been practiced for centuries. All Targeryan’s married each other to keep the power and more importantly MAGIC in the blood because pure Targeryan blood is what controls the dragons. At the risk of sounding like an elitist snob - read the f*cking book. Being grossed out by Dany & Jon is pointless. It’s in their blood, it’s their destiny, it’s their family history, it’s who Targeryan’s ARE. They are two sides of the same coin. The entire story is two of them….two nothings who endured so much and became everything. They are “A Song of Ice & Fire.”
- Dany will get pregnant and the baby will be The Prince or Princess that was Promised - who will end the Long Night. The baby will kill Dany in the process….or Jon will kill her with Longclaw to fulfill Azor Ahai prophesy. I just know that there is no happy ending for Jon & Dany. How can there be? Pretty much every love story on the show has caused major tragedy to everyone. Hello Robb Stark, you dumbass!
|Azor Ahai plunging the Hero's Sword into Nissa Nissa's Chest.|
- Speaking of dark loves – Rhaegar & Lyanna Stark. He didn’t kidnap or rape her. He loved and married her. Everything Robert Baratheon did….started an entire war, killed so many - was based on a LIE. So many suffered becauase Rhaegar fell in love with Lyanna…..and their own blood (Jon & Dany) will pay it all back. Again, this is my prediction.
|Robert Baratheon & Rhaegar Targeryan|
- Jon Snow is Jon Snow. I mean…yes, he’s Aegon Targeryan…but JON FRIGGIN SNOW.
- I still do not know what to make of the Lannister siblings. Jaime might have freed himself from a toxic relationship, but Cersei’s pregnancy complicates things. I think this baby is whats gonna cause Tyrion to betray Dany. I believed for SO LONG that he’s the third head of the dragons. That was quickly shot down with the Ice Dragon, and Tyrion will be torn. Cersei will die…but how? By Jaime, Tyrion or will her baby kill her like Tyrion “killed” their own mother in childbirth? Third one would be poetic for sure.
- Jon & Dany – I’ve been a LONG fangirl of this union. It makes sense…despite the incest. Their journey and mythology that surrounds them spans centuries. Plus they are sexy as hell together. Their union will destroy them…..and save the world.
- Brienne & Hound acting all proud of their murder child Arya…one of the best scenes.
- Dany’s entrance – so dramatic, I loved it. That’s exactly how you meet Cersei Lannister.
- Theon finally embracing an identity – Greyjoy or Stark was beautiful. He was misguided, lost and Reek for so long, watching him fight for Yara made my heart sing.
- Snow in the South…Jaime riding away; becoming The Winter Lion…I got chills. WINTER IS HERE.
- Despite everything, I just CANT hate Cersei Lannister. This is the first time in her life she’s calling the shots, making decisions, not giving a fuck. Her entire existence and decisions were maneuvered and made by fuckboys around her. Get yours Cersei! Also, give a Golden Globe to Lena Hadley....she was so perfect in her scenes with Jaime and Tyrion. SO SO PERFECT.
- ICE DRAGON
- Took centuries to build The Wall…took years to grow a Dragon…The Night King ended it all in matter of seconds. He is NOT fucking around.
Right now, the best I can hope for is that Trump and rest of World leaders do not end the world before the series conclude in 2019.